There are many ways to get involved in and support IACFS/ME!
- Join us as a Professional or Associate member! Membership comes with a number of benefits. Patients and their supporters are welcomed to join as Associate members. More about membership.
- Subscribe to and read our quarterly journal. Membership includes free or heavily discounted access. You do not have to be a member to subscribe however. More about Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health, and Behavior.
- Donate money. Funds help us hold conferences, provide travel awards to young/ new researchers, support this website and assist with other activities.
- Attend one of our conferences!
- Volunteer! We are always looking for people who are enthusiastic about our mission. Volunteer activities can be tailored to your interests and time/ energy availability. Volunteering can be done on a one-time, project-specific, or ongoing basis. If you are interested in helping lead and shape IACFS/ME, consider becoming a Board Member. People from backgrounds not traditionally/ commonly represented in science, medicine, and executive leadership levels are encouraged to apply. Since we are an international non-profit, most volunteering activities can be done remotely from anywhere in the world. If you are interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in writing, editing, or reviewing article(s) for our journal. To submit an article, see this link. To find out more about editing or reviewing, contact email@example.com.
- Tell others about our activities! Share information from our website, journal, and conferences with your colleagues and friends. Tell them what IACFS/ME's activities have meant to you. Ask them to join IACFS/ME.