"I volunteer for IACFSME to provide infrastructural support for a space for scientific and clinical professionals to come together and share knowledge and ideas. Throughout scientific history, groundbreaking ideas and collaborations emerge when individuals discuss their domains of focus, and facilitating such dynamic dialogue is critically needed in ME/CFS to enable breakthroughs and grow the field." - Rochelle Joslyn, PhD
There are many ways to get involved in and support IACFS/ME!
- Join us as a Professional or Associate member! Membership comes with a number of benefits. Patients and their supporters are welcomed to join as Associate members. More about membership.
- Subscribe to and read our quarterly journal. Membership includes free or heavily discounted access. You do not have to be a member to subscribe however. More about Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health, and Behavior.
- Donate money. Funds help us hold conferences, provide travel awards to young/ new researchers, support this website and assist with other activities.
- Attend one of our conferences!
- Volunteer! We are always looking for people who are enthusiastic about our mission. Volunteer activities can be tailored to your interests and time/ energy availability. Volunteering can be done on a one-time, project-specific, or ongoing basis. If you are interested in helping lead and shape IACFS/ME, consider becoming a Board Member. People from backgrounds not traditionally/ commonly represented in science, medicine, and executive leadership levels are encouraged to apply. Since we are an international non-profit, most volunteering activities can be done remotely from anywhere in the world. If you are interested, contact us at email@example.com.
- Participate in writing, editing, or reviewing article(s) for our journal. To submit an article, see this link. To find out more about editing or reviewing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell others about our activities! Share information from our website, journal, and conferences with your colleagues and friends. Tell them what IACFS/ME's activities have meant to you. Ask them to join IACFS/ME.