IACFS/ME 2023 Clinical and Scientific Conference
July 27 - 29, 2023
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York, USA
Learn more about our exceptional conferences!
Thank you to our 2023 IACFS/ME Conference Sponsors!
Click on each image to learn more about them!
Rod and Avis Converse
This will be IACFS/ME's 16th Medical/ Scientific Conference. Our exciting, informative program includes:
- Workshops covering research-, clinic-, and advocacy-oriented topics
- Oral presentations of unpublished, peer-reviewed research
- Poster presentations of unpublished, peer-reviewed research
- Keynote Speaker: Wearables for evidence-based medicine: where are we and what is happening next? - Benjamin Vandendriessche, PhD - Byteflies, Case Western Reserve University (USA)
- Plenary Speaker: David Putrino, PhD; Icahn School of Medicine, Mt. Sinai (New York, USA)
- Special Symposia: Telehealth and telemedicine; Wearable technology, remote studies, and virtual trials
Attendees at IACFS/ME conferences are primarily biomedical and behavioral professionals, including clinicians, researchers, and educators. We especially encourage participation by professionals from outside the United States. People affected by ME/CFS and their supporters are also welcomed. Anyone interested in ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, related conditions (e.g. mass cell activation syndrome, dysautonomia), COVID-19, and sequelae of COVID-19 (e.g. long COVID) is invited to participate.
IACFS/ME Members received discounted registration fees: considering joining us today for this and other benefits! For a taste of our meetings, see our 2022 Virtual Conference Summaries and Past Conference Programs.
Continuing Medical Education
Please note that CME credit is available only to people registering as Professionals and for live, in-person attendance of the meeting.
Every conference, generous individuals, non-profit groups, agencies, foundations, and businesses have helped us create a successful meeting. If you or your organization are interested in publicizing your support of ME/CFS clinical care and research to our community for our next conference, complete our Contact Us form or e-mail us at email@example.com.